Join our Team
Saint Louise House invites passionate individuals committed to working as a team to support our mission of empowering women and their children to overcome homelessness for generations to come. Every member of our team embraces the values of Empowerment, Hope, Growth Mindset, Commitment, Humility and Effectiveness.
We invest in our employees in many ways. We provide the tools and supports needed to all staff so that they can provide the highest quality of services to Saint Louise House families. In addition to fostering a positive, learning and supportive work environment, we also offer:
- Competitive Salary; salary commensurate with education, experience, and language skills
- Paid Time Off (160 hours a year)
- Paid Holidays (12 days a year)
- Health / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Life and disability Insurance
Please send cover letter and resume to: Robin Kamperman, VP of Operations & Housing at [email protected].