How to Support Saint Louise House Families During Current Public Health Situation
As we navigate the evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, Saint Louise House stands deeply committed to serving our families. Our strong programmatic support for the mothers and children residing at Saint Louise House continues at this time when they need our support more than ever.
We need you more than ever.
See below for ways to make a tangible difference in the lives of women-led families:
- Make a Donation to Saint Louise House. Your financial support makes our work possible. Your contribution of any amount is deeply appreciated.
- Order Supplies: Visit our Amazon Wish List and have supplies shipped directly to Saint Louise House. These will be distributed to families on an ongoing basis.
- Drop off Supplies by Appointment Only: If you wish to make an appointment to drop off essential supplies or HEB gift cards for families, we will be arranging drop-offs at the door and by appointment only to keep our families stocked. Please contact Katie Montgomery at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Donate in-kind to meet families’ unique needs: We have several in-kind needs and are looking for companies who may be able to help through a contribution of items you already have! We are specifically looking for assistance to meet the needs of 40 families:
- Technology hardware for families
- Children’s activity kits, books, craft supplies, etc.
We will be keeping this page up to date as our needs change, if you have any questions please reach out to
Krissy Dunn, Development Director, at email@example.com.