Saint Louise House invests in our employees in many ways. We provide the tools and supports needed to all staff so that they can provide the highest quality of services to Saint Louise House families. In addition to fostering a positive, learning and supportive work environment, we also offer:
• Competitive Salary; salary commensurate with education, experience, and Spanish fluency
• Paid Time Off (160 hours a year)
• Paid Holidays (10 days a year)
• Health / Dental / Vision Insurance
• Life and disability Insurance
For more information, please contact Director of Operations, Robin Kamperman, at email@example.com , 512.302.0027.
Saint Louise House complies with laws prohibiting discrimination in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, layoff or discharge on the basis of a person’s race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability—either mental or physical—or sexual orientation. Saint Louise House is an equal opportunity employer and the EEO applies to all employees and applications for all personnel actions.