Ways to Give
Ways to Give
Saint Louise House has experienced a tremendous amount of growth since our start in 2000, and we need your support more than ever! Within the past three years, we have quadrupled our housing capacity, growing ownership of our properties from 11 to 48 two bedroom apartment units of supportive housing for women-led families.
Saint Louise House currently provides supportive housing to 36 families, but growing to our property’s full capacity of 48 will require increased financial support.
We have over 50 families on our wait list.
You can give hope to the mothers who are waiting to write their success stories at Saint Louise House. Please join us in our mission to empower women with children to overcome homelessness.
Every donation can make a difference when you consider $25,000 provides one family with housing and supportive services for an entire year–40% of what it would cost to keep the same family homeless. (Community Action Network 2005 report)
$25 can provide school supplies for one child
$50 can purchase hygiene products for 3 families for one month
$100 can provide a new twin bed for a family moving in
$250 can provide supplemental health care and wellness needs for a child
$500 can purchase books for a semester of college for a mother
$1,000 provides supplemental food for 100 family members for 6 months
Mail-in a tax-deductible contribution to:
Saint Louise House P.O. Box 150637 Austin, TX 78715
Donate via credit card
Online donations are made securely through Click&Pledge.
- Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Saint Louise House whenever you shop on AmazonSmile.
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
- Support Saint Louise House by clicking on the button below and starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com.
Participate in the Randalls Good Neighbor Program by adding the Saint Louise House Good Neighbor Charity number to your Remarkable card: #13475. Each time you purchase groceries, Randalls will donate 1% of your purchase to Saint Louise House. To sign up:
- Download the sign-up form here, fill it out with our Saint Louise House Charity #13475 and return it to any Randalls Courtesy Booth.
- If you don’t have a Remarkable card, you can go to any Randalls Courtesy Booth and fill out a Remarkable Application Form. Fill in the charity “Good Neighbor Program” section. Saint Louise House’s Good Neighbor account number is #13475.
Donate Gifts of Stocks and Securities
Help Saint Louise House plan for the future, while providing significant tax savings to you or your estate.
Include Saint Louise House as a Beneficiary of Your Estate
Planned gifts, such as bequests, gifts of stock or other securities help us plan for the future while providing significant tax savings to you or your estate.
Make a Tribute or Memorial Gift
Honor a loved one through a special gift to Saint Louise House in his or her name. Tributes might include birthdays, graduations, anniversaries, memorials and other special occasions.
Make an In-Kind Donation
You can find a full list of our most immediate needs here.
Host a Giving Party
Want to spread the word about Saint Louise House to friends & family? Host a giving party at your home!
For any questions regarding donations to Saint Louise House, please call (512) 302-0027.