On March 20th, year two of Amplify Austin kicks off – marking 24 hours of online giving to your favorite nonprofits. Last year, through your support, we received nearly $18,000 to use to support formerly homeless mothers with children through housing and supportive services!
This year, we are excited to announce that we have $10,000 in matching funds – so that your donation will be matched dollar for dollar up to $10,000! PLUS, if you’re worried you might forget, this year you can schedule your donation in advance. Simply visit www.amplifyatx.org to schedule your gift.
Want to kick your involvement up a notch? Amplify Austin makes it easy:
1. Become a fundraiser. If you want to share that passion w/ your network of friends and colleagues, Amplify Austin offers you a vehicle to connect your passion and your network by creating your own personal campaign to raise money. As an individual fundraiser, you set the goal, you get the word out, and you become a voice for your cause. It’s easy! Simply create an account here and share the link with your friends and family.
2. Be a Business Fundraiser. Central Texas is full of passionate and generous businesses who have championed our cause for years with in-kind services and donations, gift card drives, back-to-school events and holiday family wish list “adoptions.” Those of you might ask your company to come together and donate to Saint Louise House March 20-21. A little friendly “competition” between departments or with another business is fun, too. Learn more here.
3. Spread the word online!
- Set Amplify Austin in your calendar and get a reminder.
- Share the link to our Amplify Austin page with your friends and family! The URL is: https://amplifyatx.ilivehereigivehere.org/saintlouisehouse
- Link to us on Facebook and Twitter (@StLouiseHouse) and don’t forget to use the hashtag “#AmplifyATX”!
Thank you to our matching grant sponsors:
The Tapestry Foundation