Saint Louise House is one of more than 300 non-profits in Austin that have joined forces with I Live Here, I Give Here to crank up the spirit of giving with a 24-hour online philanthropy campaign called Amplify Austin.
Amplify Austin challenges those who support Austin non-profits to increase their spirit of generosity and encourage others to do so as well. The goal of Amplify Austin is to raise to $1 million from 7 p.m. March 4 – 7 p.m. March 5.
Here’s how YOU can help on MARCH 4-5:
1. Crank up the giving on March 4-5 by showing your support on our fundraising page here. We’re encouraging our supporters to make their donations BEFORE midnight. The non-profit with the most number of donations before midnight tonight receives an extra $5,000!
2. Forward this link on March 4 to your friends and encourage them to show their support for us as well.
In addition to the donations posted to our Amplify Austin fundraising page during the 24 hours, there is a bit of competition thrown in just to make it more fun.
There are 4 “Drum Solo” Grand Prizes of $5,000 to the non-profit that:
- Secures the most dollars
- Secures the most donors
- Has the most number of fundraisisers raising money for them
- Secures the most dollars before midnight on March 4
There are also 48 Hourly “Bass Booster” $1,000 Prizes (2 prizes awarded per hour) to the non-profit
- With the most donors EVERY HOUR during Amplify Austin
- That raises the most dollars EVERY HOUR during Amplify Austin
Please spread the word. Together we can Amplify Austin and achieve our city-wide $1 million goal!